Alternate Member - Vacancy

The Planning Board has one alternate member seat available that needs to be filled. If anyone is interested in serving as a volunteer member of the planning board, an application can be obtained on the Human Resources page. You can bring it to the Human Resources office located on the first floor at Town Hall.