From November 20, 2023, through December 15, 2023, the Dracut Economic Development Committee is hosting a Make It Dracut for the Holidays contest. The top prize is $500 in gift cards to the Dracut business(es) or the winner's choice, with other prizes including a $250 gift certificate to Tavern on the Line, a $150 gift card to Grazie Italian Restaurant, and more. See the complete rules and a list of participating businesses below.
- Contestants must make a purchase at one of the participating retail businesses and snap a photo of the receipt. See list of participating businesses on this page.
- Only receipts from participating businesses will be accepted. The receipt need only show the name of the business and the date; all other information may be cropped or expunged from photo for security reasons.
- Entrants must then send the photo of the receipt, along with their name and phone number, either by message to the Dracut Economic Development Facebook page, Instagram page (Drac_Econ_Dev), or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shoppers can enter the contest more than once but must provide a photo of a different receipt for each entry.
- Contest entrants do not have to reside in Dracut.
- Contest starts Monday, November 20, 2023, and ends Friday, December 15, 2023. Receipts from before November 20 or after December 15 will not be accepted.
- Winners will be selected at random when the contest ends on Friday, December 15, 2023, and will be notified shortly thereafter by phone.
- Prizes include $500 in gift cards to the Dracut business(es) of your choice; a $250 gift certificate to Tavern on the Line; a $150 gift card to Grazie Italian Restaurant; and gift cards to several other participating Dracut businesses.