Injured Animals

If you find an injured dog or cat, please call us. We can assist in locating the owner and/or transporting the animal to Wignall Animal Hospital.

If you find injured wildlife, please do not try to touch or move the animal. Contact Animal Control or the Dracut Police if after hours.

Please note that the operator of a motor vehicle that strikes and injures or kills a dog or cat is required to report the accident to the owner of the animal or to the police department. Failure to do so is punishable by a fine. (Reference M.G.L. Chapter 272, Section 80H).